Crimson Lotus


Guild website
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 You know what I just realized...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arixyle
Black Dahlia
Black Dahlia
avatar

Posts : 84
Points : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : In your bed.

PostSubject: You know what I just realized...?   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:03 pm

It was kind of funny, whenever I saw Seb's avatar, I always saw the heartless with a cool T-shirt.
But I glanced by it earlier today, and I actually saw that he was actually holding a heart.
Meh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PrincessMcMuffin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 171
Points : 184
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 24
Location : On your bed.

PostSubject: Re: You know what I just realized...?   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Arixyle wrote:
It was kind of funny, whenever I saw Seb's avatar, I always saw the heartless with a cool T-shirt.
But I glanced by it earlier today, and I actually saw that he was actually holding a heart.
Meh. Rolling Eyes
LOL, SLOW ON THE INTAKE MITCHEL!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sterilyoshi
Arixyle
Black Dahlia
Black Dahlia
avatar

Posts : 84
Points : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : In your bed.

PostSubject: Re: You know what I just realized...?   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:32 am

I KNOW, RIGHT?!
...
I'm so awesome.
Back to top Go down
PrincessMcMuffin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 171
Points : 184
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 24
Location : On your bed.

PostSubject: Re: You know what I just realized...?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:15 am

Arixyle wrote:
I KNOW, RIGHT?!
...
I'm so awesome.
Not really.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sterilyoshi
Arixyle
Black Dahlia
Black Dahlia
avatar

Posts : 84
Points : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : In your bed.

PostSubject: Re: You know what I just realized...?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:07 am

PrincessMcMuffin wrote:
Arixyle wrote:
I KNOW, RIGHT?!
...
I'm so awesome.
Not really.

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
PrincessMcMuffin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 171
Points : 184
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 24
Location : On your bed.

PostSubject: Re: You know what I just realized...?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:35 am

Arixyle wrote:
PrincessMcMuffin wrote:
Arixyle wrote:
I KNOW, RIGHT?!
...
I'm so awesome.
Not really.

Ouch.
Oh, Oh, Oh. "Would you like some ice for that burn?" ;D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sterilyoshi
Arixyle
Black Dahlia
Black Dahlia
avatar

Posts : 84
Points : 117
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : In your bed.

PostSubject: Re: You know what I just realized...?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:38 am

PrincessMcMuffin wrote:
Arixyle wrote:
PrincessMcMuffin wrote:
Arixyle wrote:
I KNOW, RIGHT?!
...
I'm so awesome.
Not really.

Ouch.
Oh, Oh, Oh. "Would you like some ice for that burn?" ;D

No, I wouldn't.
I'd need a whole fire department for the extremity of this burn.
Razz
Back to top Go down
PrincessMcMuffin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 171
Points : 184
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 24
Location : On your bed.

PostSubject: Re: You know what I just realized...?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:39 am

Arixyle wrote:
PrincessMcMuffin wrote:
Arixyle wrote:
PrincessMcMuffin wrote:
Arixyle wrote:
I KNOW, RIGHT?!
...
I'm so awesome.
Not really.

Ouch.
Oh, Oh, Oh. "Would you like some ice for that burn?" ;D

No, I wouldn't.
I'd need a whole fire department for the extremity of this burn.
Razz
Oh you had better call 911 then o.o
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sterilyoshi
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You know what I just realized...?   

Back to top Go down
 
You know what I just realized...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My dream, Finally realised.
» Stuff about the game you realized/noticed later

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Lotus :: Discussions :: Random Discussions-
Jump to: